We’re on the look out for a Part Time Office Coordinator to join us at White Sky for 2-3 days a week. As we continue to take on more projects and with our ambitions to grow in 2021, we need someone to help with project management, client communications and generally keeping us all in check.
This role is likely to be pretty varied, from helping us with our project proposals, keeping on top of our social media, attending client meetings, joining us on brand photoshoots, sorting out our schedule, etc. There is also an opportunity to really shape your own role as this is a new position to the company, we are very open to new ideas and are keen to hear how you could help us shape White Sky – we are always striving to be the best we can be and looking to always improve. We are currently working on our rebrand and reviewing our processes, so this role will also be involved in these major changes.
What experience do I need? We’re open to anyone applying for this role, whether you’ve never worked in a role like this or if you’ve worked at a number of agencies before. We need someone organised, ambitious and proactive. It’s important you are confident using a computer (emails, working on presentations, using Asana) and ideally we’d like someone who understands design and branding and is interested in the industry.
To begin with this role will be a part time position, but we will review after 6 months. It will be 2-3 days a week and at the moment these days aren’t set, so we can discuss that with the successful candidate.
Working at White Sky
- Occasional remote working available (100% remote at the moment due to Covid-19)
- Our working hours are 9:30 – 5:30, but we can be flexible
- A relaxed and creative working environment
- A 27 inch iMac, full Adobe Creative Cloud access and any additional tools / apps you’ll need
- Tea, coffee and biscuits never in short supply
- Office parking space available
- We also have an office dog (he’s called Mac, he’s a PatterPoo and he’s a very good boy!)
To apply please send a CV and a bit about yourself to email@example.com by March 1st with the email subject Part Time Office Coordinator Role.
Recruiters… We’ve got this one covered, thanks though.