New designer role at White Sky HQ.
by Josh Cotterill
We are looking to add a branding and content designer to our team this month to work with us on brand, packaging, web, social media projects.. the works! This role is a 3 month fixed term contract.
The quality of our work is incredibly important to us, so we’re looking for someone who’s passionate about great branding with a keen eye for detail and forward thinking with their design approach. Being efficient with the Adobe Creative Suite is a must (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign) and then bonus points for being familiar with After Effects, Sketch and Google Web Designer (but not vital!)
Ideally we’re looking for someone who can commute to Cardiff as we’re hoping to return back to our office soon, but this is by no means compulsory – if you live outside of Cardiff please still apply.
We’re a small team, but we pack a big punch! We currently work with an array of different brands from around the UK and across the pond, who operate in a number of different industries so versatility is key. We work collaboratively as a team on larger projects, but you’ll also need to take ownership of some tasks and support existing clients, obviously with guidance from the rest of our team. Making your own stamp on our projects is encouraged!
Working at White Sky
- – Occasional remote working available (100% remote at the moment due to Covid-19)
- – Our working hours are 9:30 – 5:30, but we can be flexible
- – A relaxed and creative working environment
- – A 27 inch iMac, full Adobe Creative Cloud access and any additional tools / apps you’ll need
- – Tea, coffee and biscuits never in short supply
- – Office parking space available
- – We also have an office dog (he’s called Mac, he’s a PatterPoo and he’s a very good boy!)
To apply please send a portfolio PDF (under 10mb) or link to your website and a bit about yourself to email@example.com by Friday 17th July with the email subject Designer Role.
Recruiters… We’ve got this one covered, thanks though.